1. Obviously Singer. He sits on numerous boards and uses his position of influence to get "donations".
2. Steven Langert. Uses his connections with the Senator, who he calls his second father, for his own benefit. Has learned all his tricks from his master.
3. The Vaad. They convinced Singer long ago that only with their support he will be able stay in office. Many gleen personal favors from him for the favor.
4. Rabbi Shenkolewski. Singer's partner in crime. They were involved in the Cogeneration plant bribery scandal together. Singer's connections with Judges and Prosecutors got his case to be dismissed when the judge decided to "retire" in the middle of the trial.
5. Aaron Kotler. (See VAAD) he demands favors from Senator Singer. When he says jump , Singer says how high?
6. Menashe Miller. Works for Singer. Has been driving Singer ever since his last major accident. Has also learned from the Master how to keep the pay to play politics an ongoing tradition.
7. The Blue Claws owners. $25 thousand dollars a year rent for a $24 million dollar stadium. No profit sharing. No maintenance costs. Pure profit on our dime.
8. George Gilmore. The head of the Ocean County Republicans. Uses Bob to give jobs for people he owes payback to
9.Certain magazines. Run by immature individuals that can hardly read what is being written in their own publication. These people kiss up to singer for access to more powerful politicians. They would rather the whole town suffer, just so they can get their Chaplain badges and access to the Governor lighting a menora.
10. T Website owner. Paid off by singer he is trying to prove that he controls who wins depending on the exposure they get.
11. The New Jersey devils minor league team. A new 50 million stadium to go with the blue claws.
Who doesn't benefit if Singer gets reelected? All of the rest of us.
Please help me make our town Great.